Meet Our Instructors
Below, please find a listing of the qualified excellent instructors that provide CE4Chiros.com with the postgraduate education materials supported by the known quality of Logan University/College of Chiropractic.
WILLIAM F. HUBER
B.S., D.C. M.S.(r)
- Masters Degree Human Anatomy Research - St. Louis University School of Medicine, May 2003
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Logan College of Chiropractic, August 1989
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology Degree - Logan College of Chiropractic, August, 1987
POST GRADUATE EDUCATION
- Diplomate and Lead Instructor Diplomate College Board of Chiropractic Neurologists, Logan University, additionally postgraduate training - Diplomate of Neurology American Chiropractic Association of Neurologists program
- Previous Director of Anatomy and Neurology Department - Logan College of Chiropractic
- Teaching appointments include Human Gross Anatomy, Neuroanatomy, Spinal Anatomy, Neuroscience, Biology, Orthopedics, Physical Examination, Diagnosis, Developmental Anatomy of Head and Neck Anatomy, Embryology, Dental Anatomy and Anesthesia, Patient Management, Application of Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Developer and Presenter - Multiple Interactive Distance Learning Continuing Educational Seminars
- Multiple Post Graduate Continuing Medical Education Instructor Appointments including:
- Postgraduate Diplomate Neurology - Program Developer and Lead Instructor
- Postgraduate Whiplash Certification - Program Designer and Lead Instructor
- Postgraduate Scoliosis Certification - Program Designer and Lead Instructor
- Postgraduate Independent Anatomy, Neurologic Physiology courses - Instructor
- Instructor for Distance Learning Continuing Education including:
- Essential Neuroanatomy for the Practicing Chiropractor
- Brain Wellness
- Whiplash: Cause, Effects and Management
- The Adjustment - How Does It Work?
- Research Presenter International FASEB Conference, April 2003, San Diego, CA.
- Presentation "Obstructive Uropathy in an Experimental Model - Lack of Correlation with Matrix Metalloproteinase Activity"
- Publication as quoted Author - Journal of the American Chiropractic Association - February 2002 "Scoliosis-Grading the Curve"
- Textbook Review - "Neuroanatomy - An Atlas of Structures, Sections and Systems" Duane Haines , M.D. 6th Edition, Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins
- Textbook Review - "Peripheral Nervous System" Paulette, Bernd, Ph.D., Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins